Evaluate bond strength of coatings and cementitious material with pull-of testing The quality of concrete repairs is determined by the adhesive strength between the repair material and the substrate. Pull-off testing is the most widely used test
method to assess bond strength. The Proceq DY-2 family of automated pull-off testers covers the complete range of pull-off applications with unmatched ease of operation and the ability to store a complete record of the test. The Proceq DY-2, with its integrated feedback controlled motor, provides a regulated load rate as specified by all standards, thereby providing a fully automated test for the most repeatable results. This precision instrument is lightweight for easy operation, even on walls and overhead.
Proceq DY-206 is an automated pull-off tester with a maximum pulling force of 6 kN (1349 lbf). It has increased accuracy for low strength applications such as testing adhesive strength of mortars and renders.
Proceq DY-216 is an automated pull-off tester with a maximum pulling force of 16 kN (3597 lbf). It is a mid-range instrument suitable for most pull-off testing applications.
Proceq DY-225is an automated pull-off tester with a maximum pulling force of 25 kN (5620 lbf). It is suited for very high strength applications such as testing of fibre reinforced polymers (FRP) bonded to concrete structures.
- ACTUAL LOAD RATE
- FAILURE MODE REPORTING
- FULL DATA REVIEW ON INSTRUMENT
- COMPLETE RANGE OF PULL-OFF APPLICATIONS
- LIGHTWEIGHT FOR EASY OPERATION
- MOST WIDELY USED TEST METHOD TO ASSESS BOND STRENGTH.
- Calibration accuracy EN ISO 7500-1 Class 2 & Class 1.
- Comprehensive range of test discs plus adjustable foot configuration to cover a wide rang of applications.
- Simple programming of key parameters and fully automated test.
DY-206: 0.3 to 3.1 MPa (44 to 443 psi)
DY-216: 0.81 to 8.1 MPa (118 to 1182 psi)
DY-225: 1.3 to 12.7 MPa (185 to 1847 psi)
TENSILE FORCE (50 MM TEST DISC)
DY-206:0.6 to 6 kN (135 to 1349 Ibf)
DY-216:1.6 to 16 kN (60 to 3597 Ibf)
DY-225:2.5 to 25 kN (562 to 5620 Ibf)
MAXIMUM STROKE - 5mm
MAXIMUM PULLING SPEED
DY-206/216 :4.65 mm/min (0.183 inch/min)
DY-225 :2.2 mm/min (0.086 inch/min)
- Adhesive strength of mortars and renders
- Adhesive strength of asphalt
- Adhesive strength of tiles
- Bond strength of coatings and overlays
- Bond strength of repair materials such as FRP
- Tensile strength in concrete renovation
- Asphalt binder
- Bridges and highways
- Skim coat
- Combining pull-off method
- Applied coatings on composite materials
- Maximum load
- Actual load rate
- Test duration
- Complete report of the test
- Failure mode reporting
- Full data review on instrument
PC SOFTWARE DY-2 Link with live view of actual load rate graph
MEMORY 100 measurements
- EN ISO 7500-1 Class 2 (±2 % from 20 % of the maximum force)
- EN ISO 7500-1 Class 1 (±1 % from 20 % of maximum force)
BATTERY CAPACITY 1500 mAh, 3.7V (min. 80 measurements)
WEIGHT 4.5 kg
- EN 1542
- EN 1015-12
- EN 1348
- ISO 4624
- ASTM D 4541
- ASTM C 1583
- ASTM D 7234
- ASTM D 7522
- SIA 281/3
- JGJ 110
- JGJ 126
- JGJ 144
- ГОСТ 22690