Deep imaging of concrete. Now even deeper, with Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) and on-site 3D. The Pundit Live Array Pro is a breakthrough in on-site productivity and image clarity for concrete NDT. The rugged, compact, wireless transducer array
incorporates cutting-edge multi-channel Ultrasonic Pulse Echo technology. Together with a positioning system powered by Artificial Intelligence, Pundit Live Array Pro delivers unmatched industry performance.
Simply connect the transducer to your iPad and easily measure concrete thickness, and detect defects and objects in structures. This includes thick concrete elements, such as tunnel lining, as well as pipes and tendon ducts beyond the rebar layer – now in on-site 3D.
Upgrade options include the dual handle version for increased control, and up to 16 channels for double the scan width and productivity.
Structural assessment, made entirely possible on site The Swiss Made transducer wirelessly connects to the Pundit Live Array app for Apple® iPad. Thanks to sophisticated electronics, algorithms and mobile processing power, images are displayed in real time. Just place the transducer against the surface and see what lies beneath with superb image clarity.
A.I.-powered seamless stitching give you the full picture – even if the total scan is several meters in length. A.I.-assisted tagging increases productivity by reducing manual effort. And, for the first time ever, tomographic 3D views are now available in real time.
Pundit Live Array Pro is the only instrument that makes deep structural assessment possible directly on site, without the need for post-processing back at the office.
See what others cannot, and get the full picture Thanks to its fundamental operating principle, Ultrasonic Pulse Echo technology perfectly complements Ground Penetrating Radar and Eddy Current Testing, and it makes it possible to detect defects and deep features in concrete.
With Pundit Live Array Pro, Proceq GPR Live and Profometer 650 AI, Proceq is the only company with a complete multi-technology offering that helps engineers fully image and understand what is inside the structure being assessed.
- DEEP IMAGING OF CONCRETE
- ON-SITE 3D GRAPHING
- TOMOGRAPHIC 3D VIEWS (REAL TIME)
- THICKNESS MEASUREMENT FROM A SINGLE SIDE
- LOCATION OF PIPES AND TENDON DUCTS BEYOND THE REBAR
- DETECT DEFECTS AND DEEP FEATURES IN CONCRETE.
- On-site structural assessment with 2D and 3D tomography
- Unparalleled image clarity and measuring range
- Productivity and ease of use with wireless and A.I.
Bandwidth :- 15 to 100 kHz
Technology :- Ultrasonic Pulse Echo Phased Array
Measuring Resolution :- 1 μs
Pulse Voltage UPE :- ±150 V
Receiver Gain :- 1 to 10’000x (0 to 80 dB)
Nominal Transducer Frequency :- 50 kHz shear wave
Pulse Shape :- Square wave
Pulse Delay :- 8 ms – 200 ms
Number of Channels :- 8 (with upgrade option to 16)
- Quality assessment and uniformity
- Thickness measurement from a single side
- Location of delaminations, voids and honeycoming
- Location of grouting defects in tendon ducts
- Location of pipes and tendon ducts beyond the rebar layer
- Location of hollow pipes
- Assessment of fiber-reinforced concrete
Display :- Any compatible Apple® iPad (iOS 9.0 and higher)
Memory :- Up to 1 TB (depending on the Apple® iPad model)
Connections :- Wi-Fi connection to Apple® iOS tablet, USB port for Wi-Fi module
- Logbook for full traceability of the measurement procedure
- Defect and object taggin, plus annotations with text, voice, photos
- Export snapshots to JPEG and PNG
- CVS file output option
- A-scan with signal envelope
- Line scan
- Stripe Scan
Measuring Range >2.5 m / 8 ft depending on concrete quality
- SAFT-generated B-scan
- Time-slice / Depth-slice
- On-site 3D View
Transducers :- Rugged, compact and lightweight Pundit Array Transducer. Standard: Single handed transducer. Dual handle upgrade for increased control, with buttons on both handles for optimizing gain settings and triggering a measurement. Productivity upgrade to 16 channels, for double the scan width and on-site productivity.
- A.I.-powered transducer positioning
- A.I.-powered seamless image stitching
- A.I.-assisted tagging of back walls
- FCC Part 15: 2010
- Class A Digital Device
- ZTV-ING Teil 5 Tunnelbau
- ACI 228.2R-13
- Upgrade to 16 channel: Pundit Array Transducer (327 30 100), Pundit Array Transducer Extension Kit (376 30 377) and Dual Handle Kit (327 30 370)
- Upgrade to dual handle: Dual Handle Kit (327 30 370)
- Pundit Array Transducer Battery Pack Complete (327 30 337)
- Rechargeable AA NiMH battery set of 6 (327 30 384S)
- Calibrated tape set of 5 (327 01 071S)