Service life and durability assessment of reinforced concrete structures The construction industry is rapidly moving towards performance based specifications for concrete durability of new structures; at the same time the assessing of service life of actual
reinforced concrete elements is being a subject of increasing concern in the industry. Half-cell potential, concrete resistivity and concrete cover air permeability are the main and most widely accepted indicators of likelihood of corrosion and estimated durability of a concrete structure.
Proceq’s Profometer Corrosion, Resipod and Torrent instruments are designed and manufactured to assess the durability of concrete structures by measuring corrosion potential, concrete resistivity and permeability.
A complete solution for measuring the electrical resistivity of concrete both in the laboratory under controlled conditions and on site. Standard fixed spacing surface Wenner probe with variable spacing and bulk resistivity accessories.
- CONCRETE RESISTIVITY AND PERMEABILITY
- ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION FOR CONCRETE ELECTRICAL RESISTIVITY TESTING
- CONCRETE RESISTANCE TO AGGRESSIVE AGENTS
- CURRENT FLOW INDICATION AND POOR CONTACT INDICATION
- HIGHEST RESOLUTION AVAILABLE FOR A SURFACE RESISTIVITY INSTRUMENT
- CHECKING FIBER DISTRIBUTION IN A STEEL FIBER REINFORCED CONCRETE
- All-in-one solution for concrete electrical resistivity testing All-in-one solution for concrete electrical resistivity testing
- Equally reliable, accurate and standardized but faster than laboratory RCP testing Equally reliable, accurate and standardized but faster than laboratory RCP testing
- Rugged water-proof construction Rugged water-proof construction
MEASURED QUANTITY - Electrical resistivity [kΩcm]
- From ±0.2 to ±2 kΩcm (depending on resistivity range)
- Corrosion rate estimation
- Concrete resistance to aggressive agents
- Concrete homogeneity
- Curing conditions
- Checking fiber distribution in a steel fiber reinforced concrete
- Highest resolution available for a surface resistivity instrument
- Current flow indication and poor contact indication
- Hold, save and delete function
PC SOFTWARE ResipodLink to view and manipulate the data on a connected PC. It also allows a variable contact spacing to be set.
DISPLAY - Pixel graphic LCD
MEMORY - 500 measured values
MEASURING RANGE - 1 to approx. 1000 kΩcm (depending on probe spacing)
PROBES / ELECTRODES - In addition to the standard Wenner probe with spacing of 50 mm or 38 mm (1.5″), additional variable spacing probe and bulk resistivity accessories available